AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: anybody got candy yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
please post your outcome so we can see if there is diff, think it would be kinda fun to see the diff things it says

1 trick and 9 nouthing at the moment
i got thislol

The Halloween Trick or Treat event gives everyone the opportunity to roam the streets of AL looking for some tasty morsels of candy. But of course, with all Halloween events in AL, there is some element of danger lurking.

You have one of three events happening when knocking on a door: 1) they don't even answer, 2) they give you some random candy, or 3) they have a trick up their sleeve. Be careful!

If you are looking where your candy is, your parents won't let you eat any of it until Halloween is over! Shame shame!

Trick or Treat!!
Darn. Tricked!

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. A man in ghoulish attire answers the door and holds out a bag of treats. You reach in and find out they are a little too fresh and a little too human for your tastes. Unfortunately the man notices you are fresher, and attacks you at the worst time.
You took 3,774 in damage!
You were sent to the hospital for 11 minutes.
I feel luck is on my side this comp over 20 candies
The Halloween Trick or Treat event gives everyone the opportunity to roam the streets of AL looking for some tasty morsels of candy. But of course, with all Halloween events in AL, there is some element of danger lurking.

You have one of three events happening when knocking on a door: 1) they don't even answer, 2) they give you some random candy, or 3) they have a trick up their sleeve. Be careful!

If you are looking where your candy is, your parents won't let you eat any of it until Halloween is over! Shame shame!

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Trickz Bar! You love that caramel on cookie dipped in chocolate double-stick!

finalli got 1

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Sour Batch Pets. Sour candies that unleash a torrent of sweet fruity flavor near the end. Nummy.

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

GobPauzers. Mmmm. Can never pass up a delicious jawbreaker can ya?
Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Beef Jerky? Who gives out THAT for Halloween? At least it's pepper-flavored.

Worse one yet!!!
(2012.Oct.31 06:26 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Beef Jerky? Who gives out THAT for Halloween? At least it's pepper-flavored.

Worse one yet!!!
nightwind doeslol and that was not peper it was well i can not sayNinja
I have sweet FA. probaly 20/25 attempts. 3 earned. 3 stolen back off me. BASTARDS!
should have continued levelling
Trick or Treating in Decatur

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Crease's Cup! Can't be a bad thing when you get the peanutbutter/milk-chocolate
Trick or Treating in Decatur

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Sour Batch Pets. Sour candies that unleash a torrent of sweet fruity flavor near the end. Nummy.
my record as of now is 8/8/17, not looking goodNeutral
are we supposed to get the items in our item page?
Feeling lucky myself, finally a comp and a day off work to focus on Candy's. Plus I got a 24 pack of Coors light for 10 bucks. Let's hope I keep pulling a winning streak and mongo stays out of my bag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's