AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Halloween Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As with last year, this contest will be spread over two days. Different from last year is that they will not be back-to-back. Day one of the contest will be on Halloween. Day Two will be on Sunday, November 4th. This will hopefully give those folks who are without power from hurricane Sandy a chance too.

Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available after the contest ends.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? No

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes, see below

What constitutes refreshing? Consuming anything that increases your energy, including, but not limited to clovers and all forms of candy, or using credits to replenish your energy.

There will be tags for both the refresher and non-refresher who finds the most candy for each day. That is, there will be a total of four of these given out, two for Wednesday, two for Sunday.

There will be tags for both the refresher and non-refresher who finds the most items for each day. There will also be four of these given out, two for Wednesday, and two for Sunday

Players receiving tags will also receive 5 dev points in Reputation.

Candies will be made available after the second day of the contest.
nice work Cipher. not sure who it is effecting but they have enough shit in rl to deal with without adding missing some candy. (no sarcasm intended)
Wasn't there a link last year to a page where we could see how we're doing so far?
(2012.Oct.31 12:41 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't there a link last year to a page where we could see how we're doing so far?

Look under items/Halloween candy

It lists your candy/items/jail time and so on there.
(2012.Oct.31 01:32 AM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.31 12:41 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't there a link last year to a page where we could see how we're doing so far?

Look under items/Halloween candy

It lists your candy/items/jail time and so on there.

i am fairly sure i have got candy, but i don't see anything in the items sections saying Halloween candy tho?
Only works if you have candy still anyone got the link ??
http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloween.php

Found it myself
(2012.Oct.31 01:47 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]i am fairly sure i have got candy, but i don't see anything in the items sections saying Halloween candy tho?

Top of the page, up with vault items and 10 bot credits.

I thought it showed there for everyone but maybe not if you don't have anything listed.
I never felt the need to remove the beef jerky I found.
thank you cipher, the contest was fun , maybe sunday i can do better
ty cife
you guys would eat a plate of shit if someone told you it was lasagna
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's