AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Headbutt/Weapon Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How're these? Are they worth getting into?
(2012.Oct.30 03:48 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]How're these? Are they worth getting into?

I don't think it is really worth it in my opinion anyways. If you have a higher weapon skill I am sure you could end a fight before this even comes to the table.
lol....
i think it is, in a close fight that small extra attack can mean a win, the plus is the exp gain not lost/ the down side is those skill trains couls have been put into the weapon or armor skills,but i think the are worth it
(2012.Oct.30 08:26 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]i think it is, in a close fight that small extra attack can mean a win, the plus is the exp gain not lost/ the down side is those skill trains couls have been put into the weapon or armor skills,but i think the are worth it

this is correct. plus tommi loves bunnies. Wink
I'm pretty happy with it. I'm level 5, and in a good fight I can get a decent four or five hundred damage in with it... (Although its pretty erratic, so some fights I get diddly squat)
CreaseCupCober strikes BlackCrowds with his weapon for 227 damage. BlackCrowds resists 17 for a total of 210 damage!
(2012.Nov.02 12:31 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]CreaseCupCober strikes BlackCrowds with his weapon for 227 damage. BlackCrowds resists 17 for a total of 210 damage!

nice weapon strike, now combine that with a headbutt and you'd be a beast
i wonder if i can headbutt and weapon strike in the same fight. using melee and ranged weapon....
just hit level 6 headbutt. crushing skulls!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's