AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mail ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has been at 7 days to go for over a week.

would mail cipher about it, but yeah.
He said fuck you and the retarded horse you rode in on. more or less paraphrasing though
(2012.Oct.28 07:28 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]has been at 7 days to go for over a week.

would mail cipher about it, but yeah.

Unless he's been P.M.ing you how would you know how much longer you have to serve on your mailban sentence?
Even after I good naturely offered to support your efforts to get your mailban lifted as soon as possible you indicated
Re: Mail ban

You replied to this message on 2012.Sep.20, 05:54 PM

2012.Sep.20, 05:52 PM

Re: Mail ban
To: SuperDave

InPaceRequiscat

Userid: 27305
Level:

SuperDave Wrote:Let staff know they have my support in lifting your mail ban anytime now I think you've learned your lesson.

Sorry, do you think I still give a fuck? As soon as it gets lifted, I am PMing people the page out of game so your "super" abilities get to be seen without imposing horseshit in game.

P.S. you are still weak as shit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The individual who knows the facts, but refuses to acknowledge them for what they are, is really the greatest of all fools.
Robert Ringer
I will not tiptoe through life to arrive at death safely.
Winston Churchill

PM Find

Reply Forward
no intention of ending your pathetic and feeble attempts to harass and violate my privacy.
He also said Dave juggles racist balls all in his mouth.
PedoDave, as a registered e-sex offender you and your pedarest ways really need to find a way to fuck off and stop trying to get the small children who play this game to join your "gang" and help you with your "wars". By the way, your husband called, wants to know when he can go get the operation for your two to be husband and she male.

I don't have to post up your pictures here......
[Image: _44541_Medium.jpg]

Just add 150 lbs to that guy and it's you. Kinda funny, wasn't that guy a child murdering rapist?

Why did you feel the need to post up the mails? Did you need proof that I think your are a pedarest twat who makes sure all the kids call you "super" dave? Shit, I think everyone here knows my disdain for your continued existence.

I'd say you should have been aborted to save space and time, but unfortunately, we'd have to go back 200+ years in your muddled gene pool to have any reasonable effect on the poisoning of the general populace's DNA, and even then I can not be sure that the genes would have been diluted enough to not cause permanent and irreversible deleterious effects even to those who would have been considered distant relatives.

Edit: as I look over the multiple pictures I have saved off your myspace, I can't help but wonder about the one with Stewie Griffin pajamas. Is that what you use when you can't get to India or Thailand to get your fix for marlocks?
wow, just went to post a pic and it wont let me. have i been banned from this and not been notified?

lol inpace you will probably get banned for calling dave a ped.
Dave likes baby cartoon cock!
Girl fight!!
lol now this is some funny fucked up shit, keep it comingTwisted
Reference URL's