AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: streaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
unequipped with no armor/belt/helmet and in downtown for the remainder of the day. feel free to attack me at will, whether i be online or offline.

100 credits will be given out to the 3 lowest levels to defeat me with either a zerk, hosp, leave, or mug. credits will be split evenly in case of a tie.
To be fair you should leave the gang so we can hit you too
True Wink would be fun
youd like that wouldnt you
To be fair you should leave the game so we can...... stop caring.
I've just set the bar at level 57, I'm sure there are a few people lower than me that can win this....

Mac defeated EddieMunster.

You pound EddieMunster to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience. Hospitalization Time : 408
so if i beat you it will be equal to mac beating you? because i do plan to beat you....

ID Name Level Minutes Reason
8368 h~ EddieMunster 76 289 Hospitalized by Mac.

too bad i wont get a chance. rats.
Lol

36117 }A{ Kalamari00 46 1176 Caught attacking EddieMunster Bust

I think that's a personal best

Oh, and according to the fight logs: Damage Dealt 272
Round 41
EddieMunster hits BALOR for 87 damage. BALOR resists 49 for a total of 38 damage.
BALOR hits EddieMunster for 188 damage. EddieMunster resists 1 for a total of 187 damage.
BALOR defeated EddieMunster.

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 323
Hospitalization Time : 22

i got this the next fight

15151 DM BALOR 51 1309 Caught attacking EddieMunster
Round 28
EddieMunster hits ScaryLady for 44 damage. ScaryLady resists 43 for a total of 1 damage.
ScaryLady hits EddieMunster for 324 damage. EddieMunster resists 1 for a total of 323 damage.
ScaryLady defeated EddieMunster.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 334
Hospitalization Time : 39
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's