AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LTB Dicoate Titanium Nodachi Blade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using the ionised nodachi but the subject is much better for crits. Mail me in game.
I would consider some sort of deal for my weapon if you are looking for the upgrade.
Get some stats and the one your using will be better
buy this weapon.
(2012.Oct.20 09:20 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Get some stats and the one your using will be better

Get some brains and youl understand..
I do understand man your stats are only just the requirements for that weapon get them higher and your see a difference not worth downgraiding
(2012.Oct.21 03:58 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]I do understand man your stats are only just the requirements for that weapon get them higher and your see a difference not worth downgraiding

he is right. keep the current weapon. You are lucky to unlock half the potential of the weapon with the min reqs.
I dont have the minimum requirements. So he is not right
dont feel bad man. my main stat pushin 60 and have still only hit for 1000 3 times. but i remember people back it the 30s and 40s hittin over 1000 2 or so years ago. u gotta work into new weapons for some reason
Reference URL's