AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Comments on Player General Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Teebaggins

Would it be possible to have your comment that you put on your friends/enemies list to be put on the person's general info page? With player name changes and people moving around to different gangs, it's hard to keep up with who is who. It's even hard to figure out who the people in your own gang are when they change their names a lot. I seem to have to go back and forth between player info pages, friends & enemies list, and gang lists to see who I'm dealing with.

I'd love to have that comment feature available on the view user page also.
Less clicking = WIN.

Discuss.

peteplacid

Isn't that the nature of being a true crime lord??? being able to afford anonimity???????? oh ooh! here goes another round with the nurses!!!!Wink
no ::offense:: intended my friend!!!

JadedRadiance

What I do if I am writing a comment about someone in my friends/enemies list is write a brief, but precise summary.

If someone is on my enemies list for example, I'll write exactly what they did and what their name was when they did it. That way regardless of what they change their name to, my comment will always show what they did and what name they went by when they did it.

If you really wanted to be precise you could also type the date of what they did when you're writing up the comment Wink
A BRILLIANT idea! Love it! Please do this, Z. Wink
Reference URL's