AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Halloween comp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any chance this year we can move the day it's on a Wednesday and I know a lot of people can't be as active because of work ect do it on the Saturday!!!!
(2012.Oct.08 01:41 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance this year we can move the day it's on a Wednesday and I know a lot of people can't be as active because of work ect do it on the Saturday!!!! please

use manors you get more response when you do thank you. Wink
but seriously don't be disappointed when nothing happens.....
I'm not just want some comp Wink would be great to be able to have a full day collecting candys
I think some people are most active during wkdays since most people play at work.

I dont normally play this game on wknds.
(2012.Oct.08 05:21 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]use manors you get more response

or he could mail cipher directly too. instead of asking in the forum which he may hardly ever check
Could be a week long one. Halloween has had a few that have lasted multiple days.
while we are at it, i wont be able to log in on christmas day, can we change the comp for that to this saturday?
pinata zombies full of candy invasion!
(2012.Oct.08 07:48 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.08 05:21 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]use manors you get more response

or he could mail cipher directly too. instead of asking in the forum which he may hardly ever check

I sent mail to cipher early June that is still marked UNREAD in my sent folder.
saturdays are drinking days, not al days. wednesday is good i'm not likely to be going out and getting drunk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's