AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: jw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do we get a thanksgiving contest or no cause it not a gay American holiday LOL
Juss wondering?

From a curious Canadian
flapping heads and all
Go drink your bagged milk asshole!

[Image: canada.jpg]
Lmao I don't like milk bahaha and America's beneath us were above ya which means your basically our ass and id rather be a hat honestly....well as long as its a fitted lol no snap backs.
(2012.Oct.06 08:31 AM)Bandit23 Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I don't like milk bahaha and America's beneath us were above ya which means your basically our ass and id rather be a hat honestly....well as long as its a fitted lol no snap backs.

No you don't get it. A hat doesn't wear a person. Thus we wear you not the other way around. Clearly all the maple syrup has lower the average IQ. I'd tell you to go get it looked at but it's Saturday and I know your clinic's aren't open.
(2012.Oct.06 08:48 AM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.06 08:31 AM)Bandit23 Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I don't like milk bahaha and America's beneath us were above ya which means your basically our ass and id rather be a hat honestly....well as long as its a fitted lol no snap backs.

No you don't get it. A hat doesn't wear a person. Thus we wear you not the other way around. Clearly all the maple syrup has lower the average IQ. I'd tell you to go get it looked at but it's Saturday and I know your clinic's aren't open.

Stupidest response ever ^^^^^^
And yes there is clinics open where I live Razz
Close pls this went way off topic LOL
BTW: Justin Beiber and Nickelback are from Canada. Soooo
FUCK CANDA, EH
(2012.Oct.06 05:51 AM)Bandit23 Wrote: [ -> ]From a curious Canadian

That says a lot. Have you met HUNT3R, I believe he's a curious Brit. Maybe you two will have a good time together.
Fuck America Wink Brits kick ass

Canada is America's hat and Mexico is America's Ass...

Jamie, England sucks America's ass....We smashed you guys long ago...America pwns the World...Except for China...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's