AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanks!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hunter52070

Hey I've kept up with the forums and they have seemed to have taken a dive intot the gutter with negative vibes about the game.

I for one still love the game and the Admins for trying to keep it fresh and new, yet fun for all who play.

And before anyone steps in with "I'm just a donating butt kisser..." it's a game that I enjoy to play and I am by far not in the top 25 of people in the game who count lol.

I enjoy playing because of the concept of the game and how it's structured. I've played other games that are not nearly as fun, and everyone has the same chance to be in the powerlevels.

So to Zen and Err keep up the good work and thanks !!!
I also agree that Zen and Err are doing a great job. They both listen to our requests and try their best to give us what we ask for. Even when half the time we Dont really know what we want.

Other than my whiney post of having no targets to beat up lol I think this is a Great game and i enjoy it immensely while waiting for someone to come and challenge me.

Don't give up on us Zen!! Thanks to you both for your Awesome Game and for listening to us regardless that some people tend to take their frustrations out on you!
I have to agree 100% OEF, and think this is a great thread. I can tell you, I have not donated in a long time and therefore can not be called one. I buy my credits off the market to keep my status.

Zenith and Err are two people who continuously answer emails, follow the forum, help out the players if they need some, give us bonus days, contests, etc. Out of every game that I have played or still play, this one has the best admins who can be constantly contacted. That tells me a lot.

So thanks Zenith and Err Smile

shadowinc

i would like to thank both of you(zen and err) for trying so hard to make everybody happy. there is so many games out there that do not, i know i have had my moments of unhappiness but i really enjoy this game , i have meet so many good people here. keep up the good work Biggrin

badmanbren

Nice post OEF. Agree fully, just need some more old skool ways maybe. Maybe in need of wars that can be won by PvP alone. Great job so far though Zen & Err.

dayute

Is the line for arse kissing?

::Slowly backs out of thread::

greengrow

if nobody's called it yet I want the brown stuff round the rims.

playajam

thank you for giving me a product that i pay real life money for. i deserve that, at least
Last time I checked, there is nothing wrong with telling someone that you appreciate the effort they display. Just saying "good job" by itself seems sorta hollow to me. I like to hear the reasoning behind the praise; seems thoughtful like that.

Lack of appreciation = epic fail.

You guys don't even have to consider a quarter of the things we mention but you constantly give us feedback and corrections as soon as humanly possible.

So to Zen and Err, thanks for reminding us that you really care for the community here at AL.
YAAAAAAAAAAAR! We vikings say thanks!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's