AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: whats your idea of a new gun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

airnight180

i was hitting my lil bro with an air soft than i thoght wouldnt be raw if an uzi had a silincer?whats your say please not to much negitive feedback ! so really its your say
How about a special edition n00b grammar gun that automatically corrects your spelling when you post. Biggrin

Loki

noob cannon for sure

airnight180

andyscho Wrote:How about a special edition n00b grammar gun that automatically corrects your speling when you post. Biggrin
please next time dont smoke that much weed and go on the internet got it!

Thor

Collector's edition special 7 shots old long barrels

mudpies

airnight180 Wrote:please next time dont smoke that much weed and go on the internet got it!

got a lippy one here

::doesn't walk dog::

Scorpious

Nothing personal on your post but shouldn't there have been a choice saying:

"I think all is fine, leave it as it is." option.

I voted no on the SLOP500 idea also. Sorry.
airnight180 Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:How about a special edition n00b grammar gun that automatically corrects your speling when you post. Biggrin
please next time dont smoke that much weed and go on the internet got it!

OK lets keep this civil. youve been playing AL for exactly 23 days and already you are calling for new weapons, and weapons that would be implemented at a lvl you wont reach for weeks. Why not calm down on the old thinking there and get on with the game provided.

Dormagonn

LMFAOROFL - there's two guys here that acctually voted (not counting the hitme4themoney dude) :shock: lol

airnight180

alrite so i see most of you are really pist so im not posting or talking cause i dont want to piss u gize off for my opinion
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's