AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: happy 2k days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012.Sep.18 03:53 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i have nothing against christianity. i just hate when employers try to overtly push it on employees. in fact, i think thats against the law...

i don't know about all that. i think it might be a perk of running private enterprise in the so-called free world.
(2012.Sep.18 04:04 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on still logging on after 2k days howl. as for the religious shit..... please fuck off with your views. this isn't some sort of public forum for you to express your stupid comments... Wink

+1 Religion has its place and should only stay where it's welcome Rolleyes
(2012.Sep.18 05:39 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Sep.18 04:04 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on still logging on after 2k days howl. as for the religious shit..... please fuck off with your views. this isn't some sort of public forum for you to express your stupid comments... Wink

+1 Religion has its place and should only stay where it's welcome Rolleyes

may God bless you!
(2012.Sep.18 04:27 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Sep.18 03:53 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i have nothing against christianity. i just hate when employers try to overtly push it on employees. in fact, i think thats against the law...

i don't know about all that. i think it might be a perk of running private enterprise in the so-called free world.

it wasnt a private enterprise. it was denny's, a corporate restaurant
it's not a government agency or institution...it is private enterprise

may God have mercy on your soul!
it doesnt matter, look it up. employees should never be subject to harassment by their employer due to race, color, creed, or religion.
i see why you are so butthurt now....did chick-fil-a deny your app?
and may God bless
(2012.Sep.18 06:34 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]i see why you are so butthurt now....did chick-fil-a deny your app?
and may God bless

only one here that is butthurt is the guy trolling with his religious comments.... sad sad bird. log off, go jerk into a sock or something and cry yourself to sleep.
i nominate quags for favorite player of the year
what's your favorite prayer?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's