AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sym-pack theft crime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it me or is that the choice crime for multis?

since you can't transfer $ between same ip addresses, it seems like the viable choice for multis to share funds.

what do you think? all i tend to notice is that those locked up for that crime most of the time are high user id/low level/non-donors.
who cares about multis anymore?
obviously nobody.

but it was a discussion. would be a rather easy way to pass money from account to account, no?
A better way, would be through a gang vault. just ask spike and dave, im sure that they will tell you the secrets.
fair enough bird u are right about that. i guess theres not much else being talked about in its place.

(2012.Sep.14 06:32 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]A better way, would be through a gang vault. just ask spike and dave, im sure that they will tell you the secrets.

i was gonna say something like this too but was too lazy to type it all.
Can you draw a graph?
(2012.Sep.14 06:32 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]A better way, would be through a gang vault. just ask spike and dave, im sure that they will tell you the secrets.

what if you aren't in the same gang?
he'd have me do it for him...
what if he didn't trust you?

and i reckon the number of posts in this thread has just surpassed the total posts in these entire forums for the past 5 days
Same ip users cant send items to eachother either.

Close thread.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's