AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: NEW WEAPON NO WAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

airnight180

I WAS JUST THINKING THAT THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER GUN MADE IT WOULD BE THE SBP 500 - THIS WEAPON IS A FULL ATOMATIC WITH 60 ROUND MAGIZE SO ON AND SO ON ZENITH WILL MAKE DESCRIPTION. BUT IM DOING A POLL TO SEE IF ANY ONE WANTS THIS WEAPON MADE -IN GAME

Loki

airnight180 Wrote:I WAS JUST THINKING THAT THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER GUN MADE IT WOULD BE THE SBP 500 - THIS WEAPON IS A FULL ATOMATIC WITH 60 ROUND MAGIZE SO ON AND SO ON ZENITH WILL MAKE DESCRIPTION. BUT IM DOING A POLL TO SEE IF ANY ONE WANTS THIS WEAPON MADE -IN GAME

:?

badmanbren

Yer great idea, I'm sure Zenny couldn't of thought of something like this whilst on the toilet seat. Razz I vote no.

Dresicos

I vote no

airnight180

allrite so i see that none of u really want the sbp500 on the market give me a good idea of a weapon that u gize would like!

mudpies

Zen doens't have time to jump at your every weapon request. this is rather pointless.

rap comp anyone?

pimpsta101

Lame weapon i would rather have baseball bat

mudpies

I wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat, and a six four impala

Scorpious

I like it when new people come up with ideas and I voted yes for the auction thing but I would have to vote no for the SLOP500. Sorry.
Why is it always a new gun? Why not melee or armor, like a crow bar or a bag a kittens. ( you try to shoot a guy wearing a bag of kittens!) :shock:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's