AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Taking offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Item Information
Inmate #88 Orange Jail Cap
Item Type Helmet
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 10

Concealment Rating 2

Weight (kilograms) 0.4 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

Winners of the 8-8-08 contest were given various special unique items. The Inmate #88 Orange Jail Cao is standard issue for all long-term residents of the Federal Jail. Normally when you don one of these suits, you never get to take it off. It is the equivalent of the Crazy 8 Dude Ranch Hat in strength, but gives you more street cred.

COPYRIGHT 2005-2011 AWAKENEDLANDS.COM :: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DISCLAIMER :: HOME

Mail me in game or P.M. me if mail blocked.
$2. double the trade in price. Smile
$6, triple the best offer you have had so far.
$18 and i won't attack you for a week
54$ i won't hosp your members for eternity life of this game.
100k the item is worthless
(2012.Aug.10 07:08 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]100k the item is worthless

Ha! it's value is beyond measure especially when compared to helmets available in stores or helmet(s) currently on sale in the item market.
For those that are seriously curious though I've already been offered 10 x the ridiculous offer of $100k.
(2012.Aug.10 10:03 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Aug.10 07:08 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]100k the item is worthless

Ha! it's value is beyond measure especially when compared to helmets available in stores or helmet(s) currently on sale in the item market.
For those that are seriously curious though I've already been offered 10 x the ridiculous offer of $100k.

Is this the same retard who bought the turkey slapper?
Close thread please helmet will remain in my possession.Thanks.
(2012.Aug.10 04:09 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Close thread please helmet will remain in my possession.Thanks.

Hopefully you will keep your posts in your possession as well.
Reference URL's