AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Endurance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
housing I guess, endurance is too easy to train in the gym..on those days that we can train it.
(2012.Aug.10 12:07 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Aug.09 10:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]20 mil home -> 40 mil home. It net me 10% increase in training.
40 mil home -> 80 mil home. It net me another 10% increase in training.

For endurance, every 500 dev pt = 1 extra dev pt increase per full train. @ today's price 350 per credit, 2000 credits cost $700,000.00.

basically 4 extra dev points per full train is priced around 700k? i still think putting that towards a house is a more worthwhile endeavor.

Actually, it is 700k for 1 extra dev point per full train. You need 2000 credits to get 500 dev points in endurance. So, a 15 point boost per full train would cost about 10 million.

On the other hand, a 10% boost from housing would easily be 15pt to 50pt increase per full train. (depending on your endurance).
unless going for the next weapon i go with which ever is cheaper the next house or next level of endurance. untill it's more then 5 mill to the next house
That's where I'm at but its more like. To donate or not to donate. Its roughly. 3300 dev points away. Either way it will be $120 dollars or buy credits equal to $5,380,00 going at 390 a piece. Prolly just use tips to limp into it. Then upgrades!
all i know is i had a 5 mil house, and got fantastic trains. i used that 5 mil ALL on creds and only have a 475k house. my trains now suck ass. if i didnt need the 20 end for the sb-1 i would've much rather had the 5 mil house.
(2012.Aug.10 08:32 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]all i know is i had a 5 mil house, and got fantastic trains. i used that 5 mil ALL on creds and only have a 475k house. my trains now suck ass. if i didnt need the 20 end for the sb-1 i would've much rather had the 5 mil house.

Well, just crime your ass off now and get back up to the ranch if nothing else.
if, theoretically, there was a new game similar to AL, what would be the best way for endurance/happiness to work?
i think happiness should be more important for training but endurance can help increase it slightly, but give more combat rounds before a stalemate.

basically the same as is it but not make as big of a difference towards your trains. that way we can avoid 6 year discussions about which is more important.
A higher endurance stat rating also results in better results from resistance in combat.
(2012.Aug.11 06:58 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]A higher endurance stat rating also results in better results from resistance in combat.

i like this one too. its not like this here is it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's