AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: newspaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
12.April.12 -- Made some changes to the new skill code after further testing.

we are in August now... lol someone just switch the light off....
(2012.Aug.01 06:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]lol someone just switch the light off....
it's been fun playing this game with everyone here, but its over lights are gone out soon.
Light swent out a year ago. Abandon ship
funny we all mention this, I actually have a clone of AL (for now) that I work on in my spare time, which recently, hasnt been much, but soon, will be a lot more (gf going back overseas to china or some shit). If any peeps are interested shoot me an ingame msg.

p.s: the clone is non-operational atm, it's not using any crap like mccodes etc etc, coding it completely from scratch so bare with me while I get some basic shiz happenin, I'll shoot you a link when theres something quarter functional.
when i joined this game i could care less about updates, and i didnt even know what contests were. i played because my friends played and i liked to compete. if you cant create your own fun then youre in the wrong place.

maybe crunchys theoretical game is a better place for a fresh start.
Awakened Lands is in constant development, with constant additions to the game. But besides our future additions, our goal is to create a fun game that just plain works.

I just bought a PI with airstrip...whohooo
when i starting playing, i didn't even know what a computer was. there was only a rock, a stick, and a dream. we kept battle stats drawn in the dirt and careers...pfft...there were none! you people need to learn to make your own fun in a game that isn't maintained even in the slightest
without updates to put in the newspaper, it'd be nice if they'd put things going on in the game between players and gangs. so at least we have some kind of fucking news.
(2012.Aug.02 09:30 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]without updates to put in the newspaper, it'd be nice if they'd put things going on in the game between players and gangs. so at least we have some kind of fucking news.

I think this is a bad idea as the newspaper will be all about how swag us weed smoking 36 warriors are.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's