AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What's this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BD37 Exoskeleton $1 12.0 kg

BD37 Exoskeleton
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 12.0 kg
Standard Price $1
Trade-in Value $1
The Exoskeleton provides more protection than any other armor while making the user quicker and stronger. It is made from extremely light but durable material. When worn the Exoskeleton cloaks the user for a short amount of time. To properly use the Exoskeleton the user must have high strength and intelligence.

The Exoskeleton was discovered in an abandoned building in Downtown Decatur during the 2012 Easter Contest. Several people were fighting over the suit but BDJoker37 managed to get away with it. While people were fighting over the suit GlennQuagmire was doing weird things to the Easter Bunny (giggity) while Spacebird filmed him with one hand and did something else with the other hand.
Item Requirements
Strength 75
Resistance 45
Endurance 25
Intelligence 15
Skill Requirements
Armor Handling 3
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier 6
Strength Modifier -2
Endurance Modifier 1

And the description made me die lol
easter prize
there also a +10 to gayness that the item doesnt reveal
If the exoskeleton makes you both quicker and stronger, why is the dex +6 but the str -2?
(2012.Jul.20 11:15 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]While people were fighting over the suit GlennQuagmire was doing weird things to the Easter Bunny (giggity) while Spacebird filmed him with one hand and did something else with the other hand.

And the description made me die lol

nice bit of tail might i add.....
was glad to lend a hand
(2012.Jul.20 08:18 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]was glad to lend a hand

Hahaha!!!
Reference URL's