AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanks to your victory during the Odds / Evens battle, you will receive double experi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012.Jul.15 09:51 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]You loaned me 15 mill and I'm the idiot lol your get your cash stop whining like a bitch

sounds like u dont plan on paying ur debts...
I am paying him he's just hating because I can buy loads of shit and pay him
(2012.Jul.15 10:33 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jul.15 09:51 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]You loaned me 15 mill and I'm the idiot lol your get your cash stop whining like a bitch

sounds like u dont plan on paying ur debts...

You wanna say CUNT3R is a scam???
(2012.Jul.16 03:28 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]I am paying him he's just hating because I can buy loads of shit and pay him

Doesn't sound like he's bitching about you paying him, but the opposite.

Thanks again Jamie White, I made 50k in experience in limited time on the 14th. Couldn't have done it without your help
Oh fuck anouther bitch jumping on the bandwagon 50k lol if I was on your team 100k would be an achievement I've had thanks off people barley scraping 30 attacks that day lol
(2012.Jul.16 11:16 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Oh fuck anouther bitch jumping on the bandwagon 50k lol if I was on your team 100k would be an achievement I've had thanks off people barley scraping 30 attacks that day lol

You call BITCH a lvl 57 from X Pats....

[Image: oh-god-why.jpg]
Seabass
Userid: 4597
Level: 55
X Pats

Nope
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's