AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: crutches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
of the three gangs in recent memory that have had to call in people from outside to help their cause, have/will any of them be successful.

just off the top of my head, i remember the first incarnation of the pizza shop having bender come from x-pats to help them with sv.

also, pretty sure bender and gonzo's gang (top cats or something) got ush to help them war habitat.

and now 36th is getting help from cmdrst, as well as one or two others.

eventhough they may now look like the biggest pussies in the game, do you think it will make a difference?
help is an over statement. matter of fact its completely incorrect. they joined our gang just as they would any other gang. and it just so happens we are in a hosp war. as far as im concerned it was on their own accord.

but i can see how people can mistake it for asking help. though if they offer it we wont decline Smirk
coincidence that bender is involved in all three pairings.

either way, with cmdrst in your gang now, it's not a fair fight
who's cmdrst? idk y he joined, maybe he like the attention we get
or maybe just another follower, lol
you forgot option 4.

or is bird just butt hurt that nobody is paying attention to him and his gang.
oh boy, here we go again
(2012.Jul.11 05:15 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]oh boy, here we go again

hmmm.... well i open up the forum and every thread has you in it crying about bender, ush, 36th, the general or his cat.

so i have to assume you are just being an attention whore...

[Image: gallery_3313_109_23830.jpg]
The general has a pussy, do tell me more...
i started the same # of threads that you did, quags
and i guess the last thing bender did prior to asking to be fedded wasn't teaming up with general (his cat) and ush to try and smoke my gang out?

cheer up. you are so sensitive.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's