AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: modzis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just received a warning for reposting something that got removed. As I didn't know it got removed I thought I didn't post it probably, so I posted it again.

Mods should send you a message when they remove your post to notify you.

Today, 05:12 PM PM Find Reply Forward Delete word ar ature ships st ads tions You have received a warning. You replied to this message Today, 06:04 PM You have received a warning. To: Dreadwind Maccleod Moderator Userid: 29790 Level: Dear Dreadwind Please dont re-post things that have already been removed. You have received a warning from the staff of AwakenedLands Forums. ----
Tried that shit on me fuck um
After posting you can clearly see whether or not your post was completed if you look at the thread.
also we have an automated forum mail that goes out when we give out warnings
Please give a ban to dreadwind....Smirk
Cry Waaahhhh!!I got a slap on the wrist, wah. Cry
(2012.Jul.07 09:41 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]After posting you can clearly see whether or not your post was completed if you look at the thread.

Not on my phone.
Hi mods, I am not sure who moved my thread to the combat zone, but I would appreciate if you could move it back. I do not have access to the combat zone and do not desire it as I have no use for threads that are in there. My thread had no personal attacks and had no fighting on my part. If others were doing this that resulted in the thread being moved I ask that you delete or edit their post so it remains suitable for the general discussion where I intended it to be. Thank you.
It's been moved Haha mugg
the mods are fucking gods amongst men dont question them
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's