AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: contest results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hurry up asian hackers are gonna fuck the site upbefore we see the results if u dont hurry
Good Point or lazyiness might kick in it was unfair to the lower lvls this contest you would have thought we could have got double exp or a gym day Sad
its the lower levels fault for not tryin to get involved. if you're a lvl 30 or lower and took part in the contest then good job.

if more wouldve tried there would have been more targets
(2012.Jul.06 02:57 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]its the lower levels fault for not tryin to get involved. if you're a lvl 30 or lower and took part in the contest then good job.

if more wouldve tried there would have been more targets

It was kind of hard man we lower lvls didnt stand a chance mostly highers lvls in it Sad
if more lower lvls entered their would have been more lower lvls to attack. u had no targets because you're peers are cowards.
(2012.Jul.06 04:32 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]if more lower lvls entered their would have been more lower lvls to attack. u had no targets because you're peers are cowards.

What chu say fool?
(2012.Jul.06 02:06 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]hurry up asian hackers are gonna fuck the site upbefore we see the results if u dont hurry

You are racist bastard....asians knows only karate and kung fu....Winky
(2012.Jul.06 05:17 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jul.06 02:06 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]hurry up asian hackers are gonna fuck the site upbefore we see the results if u dont hurry

I'm a mw2 hacker and I'm Asian Wink
(2012.Jul.06 05:25 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jul.06 05:17 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a mw2 hacker and I'm Asian Wink

Fuck you dreadwind.....
That's what you always say Winky
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's