AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 4th of July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has there been a contest for this day ever I'm
Not sure and if not we should do one .
i think its been beer contests. maybe we should do an odds vs evens revolutionary war reenactment or something. something original would be cool but anything is better than nothing
Beer contests are the worst contests going
What's so special about 4th of July?

I like contest where everyone wins something from participating. Like candy canes and bot credits. This will be the last bot contest 12/12/12.
(2012.Jul.01 02:39 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]maybe we should do an odds vs evens revolutionary war reenactment or something. something original would be cool but anything is better than nothing

this
(2012.Jul.01 02:39 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i think its been beer contests. maybe we should do an odds vs evens revolutionary war reenactment or something. something original would be cool but anything is better than nothing

firework contest. But yeah, it's the same format as the beer contest. I agree that something new would be nice, but anything is better then nothing
I've never heard of a fireworks contest before what do you do?
same exact thing as the beer contest, only you launch fireworks instead of drink beer
One year we had both the drinking contest and the fireworks contest... i remember b/c i always fail at the beer contests but i actually won 2nd i think in the fireworks.
a double contest would be nice since they ignored cinco de mayo this year
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's