AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: cipher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What happened to all those updates and changes you said would happen and what happneed to you would update us on what you are working on we havent had any contest nothing added since april 12?
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-18050.html

This thread was started to address this. You can read it to see his response
he told me three updates are coming very soon
a little communication with the community as a whole, rather then only informing individuals that mail him would go a really long way. It would also help cut down on the flood of mail he gets.
does anyone else want him to go back to playin snorkelbill, while continuing to code stuff?

i figure by playing again maybe he'd see whats needed more....
i want a kilo of peruvian flake.
Hopefully I am the last one left when everyone quits then I can train for ages and be the only one playing and become number 1 player.
(2012.Jun.28 11:28 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully I am the last one left when everyone quits then I can train for ages and be the only one playing and become number 1 player.

Not a chance bro! If this game is even just barely alive, I will be playing. Wink
same here fool you got competition. besides if you were the only active member you already would be number 1
we can make a 3 man gang for 50k and be the 3 kings of AL?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's