AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: williamr/bender/modbot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
does anyone really know what happened to this guy?

i mean, like really.

i know he was fedded...but that was really strange, wasn't it?

i mean, one day he's refreshing like mad to hosp people, then at the drop of a hat, he changes his name and is fedded.

just wondering if anyone really know what went down.
cipher told me he asked to be banned. i never heard anything else about it till now.
ffs, it takes cipher 5 days to wipe his ass. you're telling me he dropped everything he was doing to fed someone for no reason?
It's like that taksudahonda fellow, except without the weekly logins post fedding. Also cipher had dealt with an issue i had withhhin the same day recently-ish
apperently he he just happened to be online at the very moment the mail was received. he only had enough time to either ban Bender or keep making updates and other highly needed things.

he chose to ban Bender thus preventing any updates being made
what about him becoming a mod w/o anyone announcing it? that wasn't odd?

just asking here. all the other mods that i remember were announced in one way or another prior to/or as they became a mod.
he left to spend time with his family. the guy was a nut for this game and would be playing it every time i seen him. told me he is using the 20-50 bucks a week on his kids instead.
how much did he really spend on here in the last year he played?

his house was gifted to him and he crimed plenty to use his gym trainers. maybe he quit to spend some of the 23 hrs a day he spent on here to spend with his family. but i don't think it would have been over money. you yourself had said many times that he was loaded.
(2012.Jun.27 05:38 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]how much did he really spend on here in the last year he played?

his house was gifted to him and he crimed plenty to use his gym trainers. maybe he quit to spend some of the 23 hrs a day he spent on here to spend with his family. but i don't think it would have been over money. you yourself had said many times that he was loaded.

you probably should think about his borgs also... he went from nothing to top dog giving plenty of ppl big head starts. dude as i am pretty much a non donator now spending 20-50 bucks a week is massive to me. for him it was nothing. i miss him not being on here as we would talk a few times a week about the game. now not so often. every time i bring something up about al he tells me he is over it.... so i guess he either burnt out or just didn't want to waste his time any longer.
thats how Jaysin reponds to me tell him shit about AL, thats odd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's