AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OC help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What requirements, if any, are needed to make an OC work? I have yet to see a successful OC.

Thanks.
The more online when you plan it, and when it finishes. Also activity during it especially near the end of it.

That's the basics of it but i don't know the real trick to it
zen never told us cuz she prolly dont know either but thats about the closest to a fact the whole community believes
no, there is a trick. Most gangs have a member who knows it and they run the ocs.
What redbull told you is the best advice your going to get. Just know that there is no way to have 100% success, no matter what you will fail occasionally.
johnny is da best
Thanks for the help, guys.
(2012.Oct.09 06:43 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]johnny is da best

the chinese hackers taught me everything!
We haven't been able to pull off an OC since we were a 5 man gang. We have tried it all to try to get them going again.

More players
less players
higher levels
lower levels
online minimum at begenning and end
online all day long
big ones
little ones
17 men full and 10 online at most times
3 barely getting on
I think we got 17 Gps once

It is worse than trying to get a forum for your gang.1/2 year and nothing!!! Johnny at Habitat mailed me once saying we were going to fail and we got 96 GPs off a mug. That's more than we got in both shells. Makes me want to see the credits and donator status end too. Who needs stuff anyways?

40000+ in IDs and 4 whole pages of actives. I guess they are the contest winners who got something and the ones that haven't realized they aren't going to get one yet. I'm a hardcore gamer but this is getting really ridiculous. I'm beginning to envy the horde of inactive first levels...
i dont think it was a mug.. and it was random.. we never got something near that again..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's