AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Weekly Lotto Resumed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
40 mins left
Ticket can be viewed at the link before

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=761NMQY4

Should go off at 5 game time, but this thing's clock has been known to randomly be retarded.
perfect for AL
RandyWest has won the money.
congrats randywest!!
.... randy, you need to mail me in forums since you decided to change your name.
(2012.Jun.17 04:56 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ].... randy, you need to mail me in forums since you decided to change your name.

Try SB, he looks like a "randywest" to me.
(2012.Jun.17 05:04 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jun.17 04:56 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ].... randy, you need to mail me in forums since you decided to change your name.

Try SB, he looks like a "randywest" to me.

thanks, was him.

SB, mail me when you get on

try checkin the user id number ....just sayin

and if ya dont have it you should prob save them and then you can search by that
(2012.Jun.17 05:07 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]

try checkin the user id number ....just sayin

and if ya dont have it you should prob save them and then you can search by that

I only get given a username, no link to page. and I am not chasing players down for a lotto payment, if they don't contact me I will happily roll it into the following week's lotto
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's