AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Buyin EPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
think we should be able to choose how many energy pts we wanna buy, instead of only buying it @ full only

Loki

Someone had suggested this before - I think it's a great idea.

badmanbren

Yep. I secound that... although I'd stilll probablly not use it. I'm sure this has been mentioned before.
hmm... my sentence doesnt seem to make sense, i guess i lost my train of thought while typing it, oh well. anyways i feel that people would actually buy eps because its cheaper than buying it @ full. i'm sure the majority of the people here dont wanna spend 100 credits (approx $24,000) to refill their energy when they only need a couple.
LikeWhoa Wrote:think we should be able to choose how many energy pts we wanna buy, instead of only buying it @ full only

yeah a lil search and i believe u could have found the topic... i brought that up a month or so ago...

konyen

so... did zen not think it was a good idea?
no she needed to think about it... and the fact that we need so much other stuff more... you cant blame her for needing a lil time for it. while I would love to have it now i would wait for it if i knew we were getting a new school system or more crimes in. Wink
i likie

grabtindy

Meh. Not needed, if you're halfway strategic you can refill an attacks worth without having to completely refill. You should have thought of that one last attack before you needed to take it.
bump
would be helpful for gang wars

if you dont like the idea zen just let us know so we dont have to keep bringing it up. id ont mind if you shoot it down.
Reference URL's