AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Broyles Inc. CID Falchionette
Item Type Melee (Long-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 5.0 kg
Standard Price $1,500,000
Trade-in Value $250,000
Broyles Inc. has dominated the combat axe industry for years. This long sword takes the expertise Broyles Inc. has learned with axes and puts it into long-blade form. The ionization of this long-blade's axe predecessor has been advanced to withstand considerable damage and inflict critical injuries never before achieved. The new sword is equipped with a crystalline-ionized blade that is effective against any armor currently available. The strength and skill required to wield this weapon is a considerable increase to prior weapons but the damage capabilities are unmatched. This bare-bones model is excellent for those who cannot manage expertise with long-blades required by its big brother, nor the stamina it takes to use.
Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 50
Endurance 23
Skill Requirements
Long-Bladed Melee
Bumpppp
Bumppppppp
Anyone have one and what's it compared to the irionized nodatchi
dumppppp
Yes I'm progressing during a hosp war the only events I get are 36th has declared war you Pussys
i give you a free bump and u call us feminine genitalia?

chumpppp
(2012.Jun.10 02:48 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I'm progressing during a hosp war

Gee I wonder why.....
(2012.Jun.10 12:55 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jun.10 02:48 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I'm progressing during a hosp war

Gee I wonder why.....

Wink indeed
Bump!!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's