AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: credit market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol... i purchased all of the credits on the market as a test. funny how the lowest price was at 350, now it is 380.. greedy bastards.
its pathetic, bunch of greedy cunts they are.
they are in a game of teamwork for themself
you should sell me some of those credits you purchased
I seen that lmao. I checked credit marker there was Likr 15 credit sale checked back in 2 mind and they were gone. I refreshed as I thought something was wrong
Credits at 400....

[Image: are-you-fucking-kidding-me-face.png]
The gen always sells for to high
(2012.May.23 05:29 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]its pathetic, bunch of greedy cunts they are.

not greed, it's a game that needs a serious renovation. Nobody is going to donate an extra cent until the game changes, so the few people selling credits can get whatever they want for them. Soon credits will be so valuable that you won't be able to get them with game money. Only two options would be to cap the market, or maybe do something to motivate people to start donating again. I've played this game for 6 years straight, and I've seen people drop thousands of dollars into it. It's sad to see now that nobody even wants to pay $10 a month. We haven't had a real update since err left.
(2012.Jun.03 01:28 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.May.23 05:29 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]its pathetic, bunch of greedy cunts they are.

not greed, it's a game that needs a serious renovation. Nobody is going to donate an extra cent until the game changes, so the few people selling credits can get whatever they want for them. Soon credits will be so valuable that you won't be able to get them with game money. Only two options would be to cap the market, or maybe do something to motivate people to start donating again. I've played this game for 6 years straight, and I've seen people drop thousands of dollars into it. It's sad to see now that nobody even wants to pay $10 a month. We haven't had a real update since err left.

not even 5$ a month
For the guy with credits at 325....thanks Winky
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's