AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: are my stats good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Battle Attribute Rating Rank Development Points
Accuracy 4 623 15.39
Dexterity 4 619 27.84
Resistance 4 640 3.21
Strength 4 660 2.64
Work Attribute Rating Rank Development Points
Endurance 2 735 37.80
Intelligence 2 628 41.60
Reputation 1 389 1.00
Work Experience: 2 946 44.00

Biggrin Smile Sad :oops:

Dresicos

Umm..I'm going to have say I guess so. What weapon have ya' got?

valleroy86

For future referance, I wouldn't put your stats on here, gives the people that may think on attacking you a hugh advantage. Ask your pres/vp or your other families.

Dresicos

I agree with my buddy Zeus here; people your level and higher will attack you seeing what your stats are. Lol.
i never thoght about that..actually i did few moments ago..i have a gun..i think colt take down shooter i think.. and i'm looking for someone willing to get me a Beretta Model 095 for 3500..
or less..

valleroy86

Haha, might as well post your armor too, that's really all ya need, then well know everything about ya.

Dresicos

alinutza Wrote:i never thoght about that..actually i did few moments ago..i have a gun..i think colt take down shooter i think.. and i'm looking for someone willing to get me a Beretta Model 095 for 3500..

You done mentioning your items? What about your armor, too? Lol

Scorpious

Probably lied on the stats and really bought them up to LVL 20 or 21 and has a T-450 and Composite armor as well. LOL Just waiting for the attacks and the XP to start rolling in. HEHE lol lol lol

Dresicos

Scorpious Wrote:Probably lied on the stats and really bought them up to LVL 20 or 21 and has a T-450 and Composite armor as well. LOL Just waiting for the attacks and the XP to start rolling in. HEHE lol lol lol

lol lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's