AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: please, please, please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty fucking please, can we do something about skills we accidentally trained.

I know it has been brought up before with people asking if they could combine skills they don't use anymore with the ones they do use. Zen said no. so how about just a little "unenroll" button in the list of skills we trained. That seems like it would be pretty simple to do, and I know I would appreciate it I'm sure I'm not the only one
+1

misclicks r a bitch
Ohh yes plz

+999999
hel yes remove them. dont even need to combine them anywhere, just a delete.
(2012.May.04 09:52 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Zen said no.

I was talking to zen ages ago before she fell of the end of the earth about skills and she said she liked the system we came up with and was coding something around it.

My last mail to her
Before xmas we were talking about an idea about reseting skill points or as you name it the oh shit I made a mistake system. What it was was a way of resetting/buying back spend skill levels to be reused in a different tree for someone who down the line wanted to switch to a different weapon. What we had agreed on was a 20% cost to do it, I.E if you had level 10 in a skill if you reset it you would only have 8 levels to respend as the other 2 were the cost.
You could then spend the 8 levels how you wanted but you could not use them to take a new skill above what the skill you reset was I.E you reset a level 10 skill so the higest you could take a new skill to is level 10 as your just not that smart or if it was a level 6 skill you could only take a new skill to level 6 and no highter.

At the time you said you liked it and were up to adding it just needed a few weeks to work something in, but then all hell broke loss and think it got lost by the way side. Was just wondering would you be still up to add something like this to the game, not sure about others (at the time when you asked me to post it on the forum there was a few others keen on it to)

her mail back

Ya got buried lol.

I'm actually done redoing the back-end versioning system. so now, if you couldn't tell the last week, am getting back to coding a lot more.

I believe I will look into coding some sort of "crap I am not happy with my decision" system with skills. I'll see what I can work in this week.

That was way back in 2010, I also mailed cipher about it and he said he liked it so can stay in hope.
↑↑↑
What a cool guy
Hyde I totally like Erhart used and would love to are out added. However in the mean time I think a little on/off toggle switch would be much easier to code and take away the further studying if the wrong skills.

Also I'm gonna go out on a limb and say everyone trains at last two skills and while its a little lee ieyasu if you click train on the wing one and its actually something you use it's still a pain in the ass. So they toggle switch could benefit people greatly IMO
Anything new at this point would be good. Got a few new skills so heading the right way.
(2012.May.06 07:13 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]However in the mean time I think a little on/off toggle switch would be much easier to code and take away the further studying if the wrong skills.

So now we gotta make everything easy for the admin/coder to get anything?
Just clicked the wrong skill again... I now have 25 useless hours in submachine gun that I don't want. I want no refund, just to eliminate the possibilty of me clicking the damn thing again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's