AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: easter bunny visited (at last)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Blue Easter Egg
Item Type Food
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 25
Concealment Rating 10
Weight (kilograms) 0.1 kg
Standard Price $1
Trade-in Value $1
Blue Easter Eggs were prepared specially by Thomas the Easter Bunny. Consumption will result in complete restoration of health and energy, plus assorted other bonuses.

thx muchly
You eat a Blue Easter Egg and feel energized.

Your next fight can last an extra 41 rounds!
I like the fact every one gives you energy but nothing different to the candys
So. Anyone got an approxiate value on these yet
(2012.Apr.27 10:38 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]So. Anyone got an approxiate value on these yet

Sold one yesterday for 60k
prob a fair price. depending on who you are selling it to. energy refresh cost higher players more money, so its worth more to them. health refresh as well
what are the random bonuses people have gotten with the red one? i know i saw someone got donor days added on. i thought that was pretty cool.
(2012.Apr.27 11:32 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]what are the random bonuses people have gotten with the red one? i know i saw someone got donor days added on. i thought that was pretty cool.

someone mailed me and got all kinds of shit credits, humanity, donator days, a bunch if diff shit
i got a tshirt. and 41 extra rounds in my next battle
(2012.Apr.27 11:32 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]what are the random bonuses people have gotten with the red one? i know i saw someone got donor days added on. i thought that was pretty cool.

I just used two red eggs and one had 105 intel and one for 52 endurance so not to bad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's