AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 armours and 1 helmet for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2M Power Armor L3 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 40

Concealment Rating 0

Weight (kilograms) 16.0 kg

Standard Price $1,500,000

Trade-in Value $350,000

2M Industries as released their first modern power armor for public use. Used in urban warfare for decades to improve the abilities of infantry, this light-weight model (for armor) is destined to become a fan favorite.
Made from a light model of TiB material, it combines solid protection with mechanical joints.
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the mobility of the user at a slight cost of strength.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier 4
Strength Modifier -4

1,000,000 obo
----------------------------------------------------------

Composite Armor - TiB2
Item Type Armor
Legality Legal

Availability Rating 25

Concealment Rating 0

Weight (kilograms) 16.5 kg

Standard Price $1,250,000

Trade-in Value $250,000

The TiB2 Composite Armor is a Kevlar Suit of Titanium Diboride bonded with aramid fibers to create a solid ultra-light plate of protection able to withstand assault-shotgun and rifle fire. The plates are lighter than the B4C armor and slightly more protective, requiring significant strength (rating 16) and stamina (endurance 18) to wear effectively. In addition, a resistance of 38 is also required to see the benefits of the armor.

Item Requirements
Resistance 38
Endurance 18
Strength 16

900,000 obo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tactical Helmet - TiB2
Item Type Helmet
Legality Legal

Availability Rating 8

Concealment Rating 0

Weight (kilograms) 6.0 kg

Standard Price $350,000

Trade-in Value $2,000

Made with Titanium Diboride bonded with aramid fibers, it is designed with a low center of gravity and has a configuration which extends protection to the neck and ears areas. It has a cradle type suspension system and is offset from the head to provide space for deformation caused by projectiles and to allow for increased ventilation. Very effective with most armors. Made specifically for the TiB2 Composite suit.

225,000 obo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mail me ingame with your offers they must go i need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i`ll also take a trade in value of $325 per credit if you want to give me cedits.

Shotokan (12556)
or take the tib2 set as a set and pay only 1 million dollars. i`ve seen the armour alone on the market recently for that price.

hit me up, buy some cheap armour, prices are negotiable, make an offer you may be surprised, although i`m sure some offers made you wont be surprised. haha.

otherwise enjoy the game!
Reference URL's