AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I got bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Sam I Am

Last night I got bored and decided to log into Metrowars and change my name to "www.awakenedlands.com" It actually lasted a few hours until one of their 500 staff I guess decided to delete my account all together lol The greatest thing about it is I think its funny and won't miss the game at all. Smile

Jack Daniels

You mean they have reduced their staff to 500 :?: :?: lol

Sam I Am

Yeah apparently they had a rouge staff member that was giving players weapons and gold that took them months to figure out Smile

oddjob

Well done Tobith. I'm strongly considering copying your move and doing the same. Havent used that account much since i found this place anyway.

There have been so many accounts deleted over there recently, its crazy. I just hope none of the cheaters find thier way over here, although i have faith that zenith will do a better job of catching them than the combined efforts of all 500 metrowars staffers. What a clown-show that place is. Good Riddance.
I thank you for the confidence. I still haven't reached the point where I have been bogged down and need staff members to tell you the truth. I am not sure what these other games are doing to require that many people "helping out", but I believe less is more.

Besides, what do these staff members really do anyway? I know Criminal Country has "interns" which basically do most of the communication with the players (huge mistake there I feel).

Sam I Am

Most of the staff that other games have is because they haven't automated things like you have.

Work smarter not harder....

Smile

vampira

i got over 700 000 000 000 000 in mw, and now i just log on to vote vor gold and to send it my friend who still play itSmile
Wow, Awakened Lands has been around since the beginning of June, and we only have $2,674,987 in circulation (not including items and houses). No wonder most people don't want to switch Smile

Jack Daniels

actually that is a big reason alot of people i know have left there...because the economy is out of control. The owners have tried many things to correct it, but everytime their efforts just make it worse one way or another. The root of all evil there is the gold and the daily allotment people get from voting. It drives the economy thru the roof. That compounded with the daily interest from the banks. At one point you could get 15% DAILY....when you have billions and sometimes trillions that adds up quickly. It is truly clown shoes. That is an overwhelming positive to AL, the Admins have a firm grasp on the economy. Wealth is not attained overnight. Its a grind here, in the short term when you first start out its tough, its still tough at level 17. In the end though i think players will hang around much longer as a result because nobody is anywhere near the mountain top. Most everyone wants a challenging game and AL provides that.

lifeless

i played metro wars a long period of time but then the game became syupid and the economics just went wild
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's