AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: if you could
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jamie do you have a boner for the shogonute? Any post mentioning weapons you're either begging someone for one or saying how great it is.
(2012.Apr.19 05:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]a shotgun that shoots aids into your opponent.... just like the one that dingus has in rl.

when yopu say aids, you mean like personal assistants? if so, then everyone should adopt a dingus!
(2012.Apr.19 06:19 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Jamie do you have a boner for the shogonute? Any post mentioning weapons you're either begging someone for one or saying how great it is.

he prefers to be called by his maiden name, jaimewhite
Foley man yeah I loved it used it a few times and worked a treat these days not so much the average hits are poo compared to my irionized nodatchi hopefully the new weapons are good will find out soon enough
id make an armour; req - 12 res, 3 armor handling, 20 enrudance. modifiers - +6dex, +6acc. weight 0.1
(2012.Apr.20 10:08 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Foley man yeah I loved it used it a few times and worked a treat these days not so much the average hits are poo compared to my irionized nodatchi hopefully the new weapons are good will find out soon enough

What new weapons...?
(2012.Apr.20 10:52 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.20 10:08 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Foley man yeah I loved it used it a few times and worked a treat these days not so much the average hits are poo compared to my irionized nodatchi hopefully the new weapons are good will find out soon enough

What new weapons...?

The CID ones I Belive
they are only new, if you have not yet equipped them
jaimewhite is happy with anything he can wrap his mouth around
(2012.Apr.20 11:34 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.20 10:52 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]

What new weapons...?

The CID ones I Belive

What these ones..

10.April.20 •Added some new weapons to the surplus outlet. Very limited quantities. Get them while you can. Shipments arrive periodically during the day. Fixed issue where new ranged weapons were not performing up to spec

They were new 2 years ago...Rolleyes
i would like to add a pair of sneakers. it would add a +5 to the owners endurance rating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's