AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: giant n johnsonhalo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

i need you two to pm me i have some things to discuss with you.
Free kyle trask
(2012.Apr.16 12:51 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]Free kyle trask

Amen..can you mail gaint n johnsonhalo ingame for me please
get fucked
(2012.Apr.16 12:58 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]get fucked

I did last night...pm me gotta few things i wanna discuss
1. please fuck off and go find another game to scam people on.
2. in no way will i share my e-mail with you for the money that you owe me, cipher will go about retrieving my money in the normal fashion and i am satisfied with that.
(2012.Apr.16 01:16 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]1. please fuck off and go find another game to scam people on.
2. in no way will i share my e-mail with you for the money that you owe me, cipher will go about retrieving my money in the normal fashion and i am satisfied with that.

Lol i dont want your fucking email anymore dumbass read my pm mail to you cockknocker
(2012.Apr.16 01:19 PM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.16 01:16 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]1. please fuck off and go find another game to scam people on.

Lol i dont want your fucking email anymore dumbass read my pm mail to you cockknocker

You forgot "please" this time.
You still owe me 500k of interest.
(2012.Apr.16 02:20 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]You still owe me 500k of interest.

How do i owe yoy that haha pm if your serious

he dosnt get a please this time he gets nothing i have serious offers for him n giant
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's