AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: "send credit" option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

playajam

what do u guys think about a send credit option. you can send cash to another player, it would be cool if you could send credits. this would come in handy in numerous situations...

Thor

Been talked about in the past but I can't find the thread. Don't remember what was said either and/or if Zen made a post in it.

It would be cool, I agree.

mudpies

I remember the thread/threads, but I don't think it started out on that topic. sorta morphed into it.

I think most of us would like to see that.
definitlly I dont understand why we cant send credits

psheehan78

I agree! We do need a send credit option. Then I don't have to deal with the credit market and get mugged for 60k by a person whose name I won't disclose ^^^^ hint ^^^ hint^^^ follow the eyes :roll: Smile

Thor

AH! Should use the banking fees or remove them when going offline... I caught a few myself lately. tss tss
That would be soooo useful. I've wished hundreds of times i could just send someone some credits instaed of having to sell them on the market and hope the right person gets them. :shock: :cry:

airnight180

U NKOW PROB YES BUT I DONT THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD WANT TON GIVE CREDITS AWAY I MEAN U PAY FOR THEM

mudpies

people sell, give, and trade credits all the time. when you get to higher levels credits start playing a major roll in your game.
Reference URL's