AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Even Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ares Ionized Odachi for a Broyles Inc. Ionized axe, mail me in game if you are interested
will sell it for 350K this is the minimum I will acccept
Dicoate Titanium Odachi 350k is lowest I'll go
(2012.Apr.16 12:46 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote: [ -> ]will sell it for 350K this is the minimum I will acccept
Dicoate Titanium Odachi 350k is lowest I'll go

why, cause ur a hom0?

ooh!

hahhahaaa
Bump

Dicoate Titanium Odachi:
willing to trade it for Broyles Inc. Ionized axe this is a 200k profit deal and from my point of view will now enter the Item market, mail me in game if you wish to know the stat requirements, do not hesitate to ask, 350k is lowest price I will go because that is the best deal I can give with no doubts in my mind that others will agree if you ask them it's a reasonable price, this post has been out here since early in the morning people please help with this situation close thread please so SpaceBird doesn't try to make it look stupid again
April 19, 2012, 12:06:17 pm BeerMe Spikelancelot Mug Win $54,082

looks like i got it for 295k. nice doin bidness wit ya
(2012.Apr.16 08:37 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote: [ -> ]Bump

Dicoate Titanium Odachi:
willing to trade it for Broyles Inc. Ionized axe this is a 200k profit deal and from my point of view will now enter the Item market, mail me in game if you wish to know the stat requirements, do not hesitate to ask, 350k is lowest price I will go because that is the best deal I can give with no doubts in my mind that others will agree if you ask them it's a reasonable price, this post has been out here since early in the morning people please help with this situation close thread please so SpaceBird doesn't try to make it look stupid again

take it easy prag. you do well enough on your own.
Reference URL's