AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Inactive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gangs when two or more inactive gnags are waring each other y not just end the war?
That's even possible? How would two inactive gangs even be able to declare on each other, being inactive and all? Or am I missing something here...?
(2012.Apr.15 09:53 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]That's even possible? How would two inactive gangs even be able to declare on each other, being inactive and all? Or am I missing something here...?

Yeah they can they can both be active or 1 gang can be active and one gang declared war on another gang and if both gangs are inactive the war can still be going y not just end the war when there both inactive its annoying
(2012.Apr.15 09:53 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]That's even possible? How would two inactive gangs even be able to declare on each other, being inactive and all? Or am I missing something here...?

if one of the gangs had an active member that declared then left i guess. other then that the war would have to have been declared before members went inactive.
(2012.Apr.15 05:04 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

if one of the gangs had an active member that declared then left i guess. other then that the war would have to have been declared before members went inactive.

Can't leave gangs during a war without admin help i believe.
(2012.Apr.15 07:06 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

so you are saying it is possible then. Wink
(2012.Apr.15 07:25 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

possible yes, but it would require an active admin to remove you from the gang. not probable imo
(2012.Apr.17 09:07 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.15 07:25 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

possible yes, but it would require an active admin to remove you from the gang. not probable imo

Why bother get admin help, just overrun the hideout?
overrunning a hideout on your own is difficult without blowing tons of candy or asking for help from another gang... especially at the levels these individuals are at...
Reference URL's