AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hideout attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'm pretty sure i've broken 65 with one of my weapons, either the sb-1 or an ion axe
(2012.Apr.13 11:32 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.13 11:24 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]I have an 85 atm, never hit 90 yet.
The zombie axe was good but never hit 90's, lots of low 80's/high 70's but it was very consistent.

i used the zombie axe for a little bit and the only difference i really saw between it and the riot axe was the weight. i never really hit any higher or better hideout damage.
I agree with you about the zombie ax I actually found the riot ax a bit better.
With the spawn ax when I had used that it was better then the ionized ax which I was using at the time.

Now with the cid pole ax my highest h hideout attack is sitting at 90.
75 is my best hit Sad
75 with attack planning,

Shhhhhh..
(2012.Apr.13 12:58 PM)Breeze Wrote: [ -> ]Now with the cid pole ax my highest h hideout attack is sitting at 90.

Very, very nice, congrats!
Too bad there isn't some sort of Pantheon to track this...
why hasnt anyone thought of this sooner?!
i think mine was 83. could be wrong though. used my old shotty.
(2012.Apr.13 05:21 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i think mine was 83. could be wrong though. used my old shotty.

youre crazy to sell it Wink
(2012.Apr.13 05:27 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.13 05:21 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i think mine was 83. could be wrong though. used my old shotty.

youre crazy to sell it Wink

meh, share the love i say. i never gang war anymore so may as well go to someone that can use it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's