AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Taking the To-Do List Seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
12.April.04 -- Added two new skills, Combat - Headbutt (melee) and Combat - Weapon Strike (ranged). These skills will trigger automatically during combat.

I believe we helped come up with these months ago. finally something interesting was added. hmmmm!

interesting see how these will affect combat.

i actually like this update a lot..
Was just about I post about this how will it affect a fight and what will come up when it kicks in
yea man. i'm gonna actually work on getting my ranged skill upgraded asap. hopefuly it isnt worthless.

i cant believe they actually added something we suggested. first time that's happened in ages
well this is great news. i just about ready to test my current skill, now i have a new one to start.
looks like it might be something on the lines of

you attacked and hit for 397 damage and 162 daMAGE USING WEAPON STRIKE.

PROLLY NOT IDK
i need to know more! please release some info cife!
(2012.Apr.04 08:08 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yea man. i'm gonna actually work on getting my ranged skill upgraded asap. hopefuly it isnt worthless.

i cant believe they actually added something we suggested. first time that's happened in ages

because it was a simple copy and paste of the existing code....
(2012.Apr.04 10:35 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.04 08:08 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yea man. i'm gonna actually work on getting my ranged skill upgraded asap. hopefuly it isnt worthless.

because it was a simple copy and paste of the existing code....

Don't or il headbutt you Wink
Thanks for the update cipher!!!!
Thank you!
i am not thanking anyone for something that should have been done a year ago.

but this is definitely a good start.

and i didnt write the code, but the idea was definitely copy/paste/repaste...

oh well, i'll take it for now Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's