AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whoa an update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
too bad it's boring

12.March.16 -- Added check when bailing someone out of jail to see if the minutes have increased. If they have the player will be asked to confirm the new amount. Added player events when items are loaned out from gang vault and returned to gang vault.
(2012.Mar.25 05:15 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]too bad it's boring

12.March.16 -- Added check when bailing someone out of jail to see if the minutes have increased. If they have the player will be asked to confirm the new amount. Added player events when items are loaned out from gang vault and returned to gang vault.

And almost 2 weeks old.
i dont get the bailing thing
(2012.Mar.25 05:56 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.25 05:15 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]too bad it's boring

And almost 2 weeks old.

for some one who says " i want updates. i want updates. why are there no updates? " it sure took him long enough to see that one.
(2012.Mar.25 06:07 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get the bailing thing

If someone was in, someone else clicks bail just as the person in jail tries to bust themselves and gets caught the minutes would go up, hence the price. If the person trying to bail had quite a bit of cash out they might get stuck with a hefty bail bill instead of the smaller one they were planning to pay.
(2012.Mar.25 07:05 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.25 06:07 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get the bailing thing

If someone was in, someone else clicks bail just as the person in jail tries to bust themselves and gets caught the minutes would go up, hence the price. If the person trying to bail had quite a bit of cash out they might get stuck with a hefty bail bill instead of the smaller one they were planning to pay.

i see, never experienced this myself. but i guess its a good fail safe.
wow a fucking up date truly no fucking way and i still not been fucking fed jail fucking hell a up date yeh.
how about an update which actually improves game play rather then dumb innovations.
(2012.Mar.26 01:41 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]how about an update which actually improves game play rather then dumb innovations.

Not in this life...
(2012.Mar.26 02:07 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.26 01:41 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]how about an update which actually improves game play rather then dumb innovations.

Not in this life...AT ALL

"FIXED"
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's