AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Longest fight you've had
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Snoop

82, ended in a stalemate...
86 against phisheva if i remember right

biffbaffboff

About 12 mins. They guy was on something and kept getting up :shock: You know like a punchbag but wouldnt quit.In the end i walked off cause the freak just wouldnt lie down and know he was beaten

biffbaffboff

Just had an 80 round win. XD Man i was tired just reading it :wink:

DirkDanja

ROFLMGDAO 80 beatin on jenkemaddict with some numchucks lol

i :shock: stalemate :shock:

btw i was testing out the NUMCHUCKS
DirkDanja Wrote:ROFLMGDAO 80 beatin on jenkemaddict with some numchucks lol

i :shock: stalemate :shock:

Yikes! ROFLMGDAYAAPMPISF!

peteplacid

$1 465 000....silly verbal fight with x (no her name wasn't pat...no hosp. pls!)...and still counting......... Evil :roll: :oops: Jail ....fight now ripples into others lives...but they r makin all da dough!!!!!! dodgy lawers be warned, chuck is training hard, and won't be old and slow witted 4 eva....sharp tools = sharper mind :wink: lol

LovelyRita

74 - stalemate

DirkDanja

peteplacid Wrote:$1 465 000....silly verbal fight with x (no her name wasn't pat...no hosp. pls!)...and still counting......... Evil :roll: :oops: Jail ....fight now ripples into others lives...but they r makin all da dough!!!!!! dodgy lawers be warned, chuck is training hard, and won't be old and slow witted 4 eva....sharp tools = sharper mind :wink: lol

huh :?:
peteplacid Wrote:$1 465 000....silly verbal fight with x (no her name wasn't pat...no hosp. pls!)...and still counting......... Evil :roll: :oops: Jail ....fight now ripples into others lives...but they r makin all da dough!!!!!! dodgy lawers be warned, chuck is training hard, and won't be old and slow witted 4 eva....sharp tools = sharper mind :wink: lol

Someone needs to make a "Chuck language for dummies" thread.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's