AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets say you r offline and you have donator status and your energy and action points could have refilled more than what it did y not carry the extra energy and action points over so it can refill again
it was suggested before that you could bankl your energy and use it later. as much of a good idea this could be, imggine if i bought 65days of donor status 3 times take a break from AL. when i come back it would be like i never left as far as trains and crimes would go.
So set it that it doesn't fill over full but let's say you are walking into work and you got like half energy but low happiness bank that half energy and add it to a full train when you get off. Ap would only make sense for war purposes in my opinion though it may bring some fun back to warring
(2012.Mar.24 01:39 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]it was suggested before that you could bankl your energy and use it later. as much of a good idea this could be, imggine if i bought 65days of donor status 3 times take a break from AL. when i come back it would be like i never left as far as trains and crimes would go.
+100
(2012.Mar.24 03:14 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]So set it that it doesn't fill over full but let's say you are walking into work and you got like half energy but low happiness bank that half energy and add it to a full train when you get off. Ap would only make sense for war purposes in my opinion though it may bring some fun back to warring

+100 also
Another thought to try and avoid what Mick was saying just set it so you lose the stock piled points if you don't use them after a certain amount of time.

You get fired if you don't work for so many days so if you don't train or attack for a few days you're character becomes lazy and loses all energy
like 24 hour time limit. imagine the hosps you could put down after saving a full days worth of EP
Done.

Awakened Lands Energy Tank
Welcome to the experimental Febiani Titanium Alloy NeoKinetic Energy Storage and Retrieval unit (or TANK as the engineers have started calling it).

Here you will be able to store some of your energy and retrieve it for later use.

As a recipient of one of the first few portable R&D models, you have what we like to call an "over-engineered" sample. If you sell your house, you will lose all stored energy, however you will be able to transport the TANK to your new house, should you purchase one. Your model also contains improved safe-guards and better electronics than will be in the final production models.
(2012.Mar.25 10:49 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Done.

Awakened Lands Energy Tank
Welcome to the experimental Febiani Titanium Alloy NeoKinetic Energy Storage and Retrieval unit (or TANK as the engineers have started calling it).

Here you will be able to store some of your energy and retrieve it for later use.

As a recipient of one of the first few portable R&D models, you have what we like to call an "over-engineered" sample. If you sell your house, you will lose all stored energy, however you will be able to transport the TANK to your new house, should you purchase one. Your model also contains improved safe-guards and better electronics than will be in the final production models.

Doesn't work.
Reference URL's