AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: attn: Resistance Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Loki

what are you resisting? just curious Biggrin

Dormagonn

I'm resisting your new avatar. I liked the old one lots more Razz

::jumps behing a garbage can and covers head::

j/k

pimpsta101

question here---> How do i get an avatar?

ScottishArthur

Theres a good question & also who is in it.??? Razz

agamemnon

The Resistance Movement gives us a mission - to resist against those who try to dominate you. I felt it would add to gang loyalty and maybe swing some higher level players my way. We were Thugs and, while I liked the name, I didn't really like the image. Because of the change, I think we've now become the sexiest gang in AL. Vivre la Resistance.

We're not resisting against any one gang in particular, and none of the gangs have really bullied us. Personally, I feel that the playing field has become much more level in the past couple of weeks between BAD, Villains, Cradle and 499ers. We're not in their league yet as we're bottom heavy but weak at the top. Basically, in the end, I've just trying to carve out my niche.

Loki

agamemnon Wrote:The Resistance Movement gives us a mission - to resist against those who try to dominate you. I felt it would add to gang loyalty and maybe swing some higher level players my way. We were Thugs and, while I liked the name, I didn't really like the image. Because of the change, I think we've now become the sexiest gang in AL. Vivre la Resistance.

We're not resisting against any one gang in particular, and none of the gangs have really bullied us. Personally, I feel that the playing field has become much more level in the past couple of weeks between BAD, Villains, Cradle and 499ers. We're not in their league yet as we're bottom heavy but weak at the top. Basically, in the end, I've just trying to carve out my niche.

Nice reply! Let us know if you need help fighting the power. Wink

Thor

mtngti Wrote:Nice reply! Let us know if you need help fighting the power. Wink

O_o

8)

mudpies

you guys can be the sexiest gang, but we still have the crunchiest grooves!

::boogies::

playajam

only the 499ers can rage it pageside!
Reference URL's