AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: St. Patrick's Day Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I figure it's time for beer drinking contest. It's been a year since the last one!

Rules are simple, highest BAC wins. Winner will get a tag and the spiffy house to train in for a few days. The person with the longest streak will get a tag.

In the case of a tie for highest BAC, the victor will be determined by longest streak.

In the case of a tie for longest streak, the victor will be determined by highest BAC.

In the case of a tie for both, then both will win the prize.
tommi will win, even though he is inactive
bla bls bla yadda yadda....again a beer contest....abyss will be so thrilled/happy
[Image: sign_lame.gif]
(2012.Mar.17 12:04 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]bla bls bla yadda yadda....again a beer contest....abyss will be so thrilled/happy
[Image: sign_lame.gif]

your never happy!!

if some of you stopped the whining and made the forums more positive the players would be joining, cipher is doing a good job i know hes working on some good stuff which is coming up.

Would you join this game or stick around if you read the forums and listened to some of everyones shit,

game dying this game dying that its boring just play and shut up or dont and quit the decisions are easy
this contest sucks when ur a light weight, 4 beers, bam slammer!
thanx for the contest!

im surprised no one's posted their BAC yet
Your best Blood Alcohol Level was 0.184.
im on the wagon, sober for 8 years now. cant touch a beer unless its non alcohalic
You don't have enough funds on hand to buy any beer.

Someone want to buy me a drink?
how original
I wasn't trying to be funny
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's