AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mobile Payment Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If AL did have mobile payments i would like to know how it worked. Is a mobile payment where they deduct money from your current credit or not?
(2012.Mar.07 05:02 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]If AL did have mobile payments i would like to know how it worked. Is a mobile payment where they deduct money from your current credit or not?

being 12 what fucking difference would it make to you anyway?
13 3 months from 14. I would like to know as i could start donating if this was the case.
save the money for glue kid. head on down to bunnings and get some of the parfix gel bond. it's good shit.
i like the idea im going to get some glue
i think you've had your glue quota for a lifetime
you may be right.Razz
(2012.Mar.07 05:24 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]13 3 months from 14. I would like to know as i could start donating if this was the case.

[Image: 427154_362155157158812_228984510475878_1...8496_n.jpg]
im not really understanding your question. i dont think im stupid at all, so maybe its the way you worded it.

what do you mean mobile payment? donating while playing on a mobile device? done that a bunch its exactly the same as doing it on a computer.

this is the only thing that comes to mind from the phrase "mobile payments", and yes, you use a credit or debit card. damn kids.
(2012.Mar.12 04:19 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]im not really understanding your question. i dont think im stupid at all, so maybe its the way you worded it.

what do you mean mobile payment? donating while playing on a mobile device? done that a bunch its exactly the same as doing it on a computer.

this is the only thing that comes to mind from the phrase "mobile payments", and yes, you use a credit or debit card. damn kids.

I think it's something where it charges to your mobile phone bill, like how one purchases apps directly from their phone. I doubt this would allow him to donate any more easily, but this would not be the first time that I don't think a scheme of Dreadwind's will work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's