AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Like pirahnas feeding on the carcasses of the inactive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

agamemnon

I really liked Sorrow for the short period of time she played the game. She was smart, sensitive and had a good feel for the soul or energy that exists in this game. So, at first I refused to attack her after she quit the game because I didn't want to, well you know, beat up on someone I liked. I know that it's not that it really would hurt her, would it?

So, the weeks passed and, every now and then, I would think that she had come back to play the game, only to realize that someone had put her in hospitalize. I think I saw Hustla had brutalized her. Well....I never!

Now, the electronic corpse of Sorrow floats in the river which flows through Awakened Lands. And like pirahnas, we feast on it for experience points. Hopefully soon, she will be nothing more than binary code and will sink to the bottom of the registry to rest in peace.

Kokozama

What a great demoralising story!!! Biggrin .. Yeah, Sorrow was ace while she lasted.. :cry:

mudpies

agamemnon Wrote:Hopefully soon, she will be nothing more than binary code and will sink to the bottom of the registry to rest in peace.

everyone, add her to your lists so she never gets lost in the pile.
She'll never be lost she'll pop up in the hospital to say hello as she is farmed for experience time after time after time lol muahahahhaha

Thor

But isn't that unfair? Lower levels can get top exp from her and we can't!

Sorry [you know who you are], couldn't resist it...

mudpies

lol

that's pretty funny in that silent laugh way.

shadowinc

all that really know sorrow knows she was a great person and leader,as long as i am in the game she will never be forbotten,she was the first person to help me when i first started the game,but at the same time she would not want players not to attack her,she would want everyboy to become the best they could even if it meant to attack her,so i salute her memery ,in al you never know when somebody will return

pimpsta101

agamemnon Wrote:I really liked Sorrow for the short period of time she played the game. She was smart, sensitive and had a good feel for the soul or energy that exists in this game. So, at first I refused to attack her after she quit the game because I didn't want to, well you know, beat up on someone I liked. I know that it's not that it really would hurt her, would it?

So, the weeks passed and, every now and then, I would think that she had come back to play the game, only to realize that someone had put her in hospitalize. I think I saw Hustla had brutalized her. Well....I never!

Now, the electronic corpse of Sorrow floats in the river which flows through Awakened Lands. And like pirahnas, we feast on it for experience points. Hopefully soon, she will be nothing more than binary code and will sink to the bottom of the registry to rest in peace.

Who !s Hustla?

Kokozama

oh damn, we'll need to get the FBI in on this one.. Sad

Dormagonn

ROFLMAO @ Kokozama.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's