AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to go back a page using backspace or the arrow, it takes an excessive time to load, but, when I click a link that takes me to the same page, it loads as fast as usual. This has never happened before - does anyone have a suggestion/explanation?
clear your cache.
(2012.Mar.05 10:11 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]clear your cache.

First thing I tried...tried it again, though, and still no dice.
hmm. i dunno then. that usually does it for me. you using chrome?
(2012.Mar.05 04:37 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm. i dunno then. that usually does it for me. you using chrome?

Yep.
Wow, that is weird. Every time i click back as soon as i click it it goes back. Like my PC remembers, lol.
mines working fine. everyy now and then it'll be slow when ui use alt+left arrow but not often
(2012.Mar.06 03:54 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is weird. Every time i click back as soon as i click it it goes back. Like my PC remembers, lol.

fuck that was funny. no homo. funniest thing you have ever said in these forums. hahahahaha
(2012.Mar.06 03:54 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is weird. Every time i click back as soon as i click it it goes back. Like my PC remembers, lol.

that's called the cache rtard.
Reference URL's